Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why do I need inspiration?


Because I have been suffering from verbal and emotional abuse for the last year.
....from a certain man who allegedly loves me. For some stupid reason I love him too. Love??LOVE?

LOVE????


"If I ask you to drop something, that means stop talking about it. Period, did you see the period, no conjunctive, no ellipses, no semi-colon, no colon, no parens, etc.
I care not your reason for discussing it, and you do wrong to assume my reasons for asking it to be dropped. I asked for a thing to be dropped because I know it'll upset me, you know this, it's been explained quite seriously possibly 100 times. Explaining to me what you meant, why you're still talking about it, worst of all trying to tell me that I shouldn't be asking you to drop it, well. There you go. I won't bicker over the specifics, you're dumb enough that you actually sent me an email about it because in your twitty little brain you thought the right way to handle this, was to continue doing the thing I'd asked you to stop doing, right, that'll make them happier. This is what makes you a stupid whore because it's just the way a ho acts when she needs to be put in line by her pimp. So, I won't hit, but clearly that is exactly what you want the way you goad me. But I don't need to physically strike you to hurt you, but that's what your daddy did to show you love, so until you get it you goad. Well, go explain that to your dad. You're not gay, you need a man to beat you and modern men just aren't up to it. Maybe he'll help w/ a backhand.

Yes I know this is exceedingly cruel. You're welcome, you could have avoided this, on multiple places. One, stopping when I asked, two, leaving well enough alone after we hung up, three not answering your phone, four not sending an email. Therefore you are both stupid, and desiring the verbal abuse, just like a ho.
once again, you're welcome"



That's from a man who "loves me."

When will I finally open my eyes. I'm 30 years old. (almost)
I'm sure I will let you guys here more about this guy sometime.. for now... this blog is for positivity only. And that email I just received (as posted above) is the reason I need this muse.




No comments:

Post a Comment