Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sweet Treats

...this somehow got deleted. Here are pics of Indigo Bananas spectraflair topcoats. No wonder she included a little milk candy. Because they are SWEET TREATS! get it?! lol... I am a dork...

Anyway, we have 4 mini bottles: SF 14, SF 20, SF 25+ and SF 35.
This is her Etsy listing just to make sure she gets credit for her awesome craftsmanship. I am a happy customer. Like I mentioned in the post below (I have NO idea how this got deleted...) she has a range of shades and cool polishes at very reasonable prices and her shipping was super fast.

....just a *disclaimer* ...no I am not getting paid, or any reimbursement for any of these reviews. I am simply adding in the links and directions to certain sites that I have personally used. I am not attempting to lure anyone, in any way, for any reason to these websites or brands I discuss. ... :)



..and again, lovely ladies... even my beloved Seche Vite topcoat allows for about a day and a half manicure. I have a poll on the side over there that ...I am hoping you can all help me with?
Please please tell me your FAVE topcoat that will resist chipping for as long as possible!

sad panda :(




No comments:

Post a Comment