Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Indigo Banananananas!

What better colour to use than an indigo for my experiment? We have Loreal after hours.
On my index finger we have SF 35. Middle finger is SF 25+. Ring finger is SF 20. Pinky is SF 14.
I can totally see the refractive difference especially with the flashes. I like the 35 but I'm also very happy with alllll of them!!! They make a great topcoat for that perfect shade you may have in yer collection just waiting to make a holo.
Please check out her Etsy link that I posted in my previous post.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET!! I need input on great topcoats that resist chipping.
Xoxo!

Loreal After Hours - 2 coats










On my index finger we have SF 35. Middle finger is SF 25+. Ring finger is SF 20. Pinky is SF 14.

I am pretty proud of all of them. 
Mad props to Indigo Bananas. She also has a lot of holo-polishes on her Etsy site for reasonable prices so I highly check her out. Shipping was super fast too. 

In my post below, I took pictures of the spectraflair top coats, and gave the link to where she can be found. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment