Friday, March 15, 2013

Fridays nails

I have started reading so many blogs dedicated to nail polish obsession, and I believe that I need to also find an outlet for my neurosis. My mom thinks I am somehow addicted to painting my nails and thinks I like sniffing it, or eating it or something.. (there really was a girl on My Strange Addictions who ate nail polish). Anyway, that aside. I will jump right in :)

This is my creation with three Essie polishes. 
luxeffects- stroke of brilliance and a cut above (the glitter)
play date


this is with a flash, and does look more how it does in person


Of course I would recommend Essie because I love their polishes. I know some of their formulas are a bit goopy or thin, but play date is one of those awesome ones that goes on smoothy and with barely two coats. Not goopy at all. I had experience with an Essie polish -- Butler, Please -- which was a unique creme blue color that I just LOVED but it was so goopy and on top of that, you needed like three goats of the goopiness. 

To all my nail polish addicts out there, is polish thinner the way to go when you find a goop-problem. 
Lol. 

Thank you!!

....more than likely I will be following a lot of you, so don't be alarmed I am SO not a spammer. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment